- newWall Street's biggest bear thinks bitcoin will surge to $6,000
submitted by /u/slacker-77 [link] [comments]
- 1 hour ago 19 Aug 17, 1:05am -
- newWithdrawal and deposit disabled on Kraken
Is anyone else having issues with withdrawal and deposits on Kraken? On my side it says that the feature is disabled. Can anyone confirm this is a general issue? submitted by /u/preben_prebensen [link] [comments]
- 2 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 11:55pm -
- newSegwit is activating. Lets take a moment to thank everyone
Core development team, people helping to test/deploy segwit, bitcoin business, node owners, bitcoin users and all the fights (discussions) on /r/bitcoin !! submitted by /u/blockonomics_co [link] [comments]
- 3 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 11:20pm -
submitted by /u/bitmicky [link] [comments]
- 3 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 10:43pm -
- newBTC Hash Rate ATH. Ignore FUD.
submitted by /u/dynamostriker19 [link] [comments]
- 6 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 8:13pm -
- newKraken CEO is not amused by the suicidal B2X shitcoin: "It was easy to support B*CH because it had replay protection". (B2X doesn't...)
submitted by /u/xboox [link] [comments]
- 6 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 7:41pm -
- newLets all buy and hodl
submitted by /u/AntSharing [link] [comments]
- 7 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:56pm -
- newIs Jihan pumping n dumping the other coin?
This whole thing looked shady from the get go. If there an organic price explosion, you can usually see if move up before the huge pop. This pig went from total zero to amazing hero at exactly 9 AM UTC on the 17. That's always a big warning sign. No…
- 8 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:36pm -
- Dear Core, Please really take the time to consider 2mb
Don't think of it as a loss, think of it as promoting a united community. 92% of the mining power helped get your Segwit passed. But they also made a promise to increase 2x. Don't make them have to choose to go back on their word or divide the commun…
- 9 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 4:59pm -
- Here we go
submitted by /u/yogibreakdance [link] [comments]
- 9 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 4:43pm -
- newWhat is the best/safest exchange to use?
Interested in trying me hand at trading. Not sure which exchange would be the best most trustworthy to use. submitted by /u/slayeropolis [link] [comments]
- 3 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 11:28pm -
- newWhere to buy a Ledger Nano S in Singapore?
Does anyone know a shop in Singapore that sells the Ledger Nano S wallet? submitted by /u/LgnOfDoom [link] [comments]
- 3 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 11:10pm -
- newIf I sell my BCH, will I still have my BTC?
Lets say I have 1 bitcoin before the fork. From my understanding, after the fork, I have 1 BTC and 1 BCH. If I sell my 1 BCH will I still have my 1 BTC? Vice versa? submitted by /u/Astzor [link] [comments]
- 4 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 10:31pm -
- newInsane fees?
Are fees right now exceptionally high? The wallet is recommending a fee of hundreds of dollars in mBTC or approximately 8% of overall transfer amount. submitted by /u/Eerr2 [link] [comments]
- 4 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 10:29pm -
- newJust starting using Gemini...am i doing this right
Hi, i just recently deposited money in gemini and purchased some BTC. i was wondering is Gemini a legit site? and when i purchase bitcoin can i sell it at anytime through gemini? submitted by /u/VerriGood [link] [comments]
- 4 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 9:58pm -
- newWhy do people keep saying to not hold your bitcoins onto coinbase?
submitted by /u/_Alphabrah [link] [comments]
- 4 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 9:42pm -
- newI'm a writer looking for help explaining how blockchain technology works to my readers
Hello :) I'm an independent writer/journalist in the middle of writing an article on the possibility that blockchain technology could be used to create better, cheaper, more secure elections in the future. I think I understand the concepts well enoug…
- 5 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 9:01pm -
- newEffects of upcoming Segwit2x?
Hey, I am currently storing my BTC on electrum. I hear a lot of news regarding Segwit2x and how it may causes disruptions to the BTC network and possibility of transactions getting "mixed up" on the different blockchains. Will my BTC be safe on my e…
- 7 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 7:10pm -
- newWith word of a third fork happening sometime in November via The New York agreement it's hard for the average follower and investor to stay updated and interested in all this nonsense. Do you guys think all this disagreement between megabyte size and functionality result in turmoil altogether?
submitted by /u/yoyoyhey [link] [comments]
- 7 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:37pm -
- Anyone have the link to the great introductory video?
Hi all, a week or so ago I watched a really great video that did a beginner's explanation of bitcoin and the blockchain technology etc. It was a black background with white drawings, and revolved around an example using four people sending each other…
- 8 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:03pm -
- newS7 ethernet connection
I bought an S7 to start bitcoin mining. It's just a hobby and I realize there's no profit, so I don't want to hear it. Also, I have solar, so electricity isn't a problem. My question is, can I directly connect the ethernet to my PC and access the min…
- 6 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 8:29pm -
- new[Question] So what IS mining actually achieving? Who are our clients we are selling our hash blocks too?
Hello all I am just a bystander who is intrigued at what the draw of bitcoin mining is. I've read posts like this one on google that speak on (1) finding a nonce that goes into a block (2) finalizing the block, etc... But that isn't what I am wonderi…
- 7 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:39pm -
- Which alt-currency should I mine?
I'm about to be moving into a dorm soon and have been wanting to get into mining for a while. I have a decent gaming rig that I'll probably upgrade later on, and because I'll be living in the dorm, my electric bill is 0. I have heard in many places t…
- 9 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 5:34pm -
- Trouble with multiple s9
Hi there! Just got antminer s9 in today. Went to set it up and as soon as I did the other one stopped working. I've tried restarting both and a host of other things but I can't seem to get both to fire at the same time? One will work but the other wi…
- 10 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 4:04pm -
- Can a computer that is mining bring in even more money?
submitted by /u/boxdrivereddit [link] [comments]
- 13 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 1:24pm -
- Bitcoin Cash has officially become more profitable to mine than Bitcoin. Anyone else plan to switch over? At least temporarily?
submitted by /u/Zand_ [link] [comments]
- 14 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 12:16pm -
- Copyright Protection Through Blockchain
submitted by /u/coincrypto [link] [comments]
- 17 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 8:53am -
- is it still worth it?
new to the concept i live in the middle east and the max bill for electricity is .079 $ / unit thinking of starting to mine should or shouldn't I? submitted by /u/ZombieDonic [link] [comments]
- 18 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 8:07am -
- What GPU recommend to me for a good mining?
Which GPU do you recommend to me? I wanna start to Bitcoin Mining in the near future. I am only 20 but I'll start to mining after my university. submitted by /u/insan3-cod3r [link] [comments]
- 18 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 8:04am -
- Mining Bitcoin questions.
I'm wanting to mine some bit coins using the hardware that I have. (1070 GTX) Is this even worth while? I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to go about this and if it's even worth it. What mining client would you recommend with window…
- 20 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:13am -
- newMaking Sense of Cryptoeconomics
Josh Stark argues that "cryptoeconomics" is widely misunderstood, despite being a concept crucial to understanding the blockchain industry.
- 26 mins ago 19 Aug 17, 1:40am -
- $700 and Rising: What's Driving the Price of Bitcoin Cash?
The price of bitcoin cash surged past $700 today. What's driving these leaps in the young cryptocurrency's appeal?
- 11 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 3:03pm -
- SEC Statements Spur ShapeShift to Review Cryptocurrency Listings
Cryptocurrency exchange service is reviewing its listings in light of recent statements on initial coin offerings (ICOs) from the SEC.
- 14 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 11:45am -
- Corporate Analyst Fisco Tests Issuance of Bitcoin Bond in Japan
A financial data provider and bitcoin exchange operator in Japan is testing a digital bond denominated in the cryptocurrency.
- 17 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 9:29am -
- Australia Weighs Jail Time for Cryptocurrency Exchange Offenders
New details have emerged about Australia's cryptocurrency exchange bill.
- 18 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 8:30am -
- Overseas Expansion: Japan's BitFlyer to Sell Bitcoin in US Market
Japanese bitcoin exchange bitFlyer is heading to the U.S., and already has approval to operate in 34 countries.
- 19 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 7:03am -
- Bitcoin Cash Is Now More Profitable to Mine Than Bitcoin
A sudden increase in the price of bitcoin cash is changing the economic dynamic between it and the original bitcoin.
- 19 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 7:01am -
- $26 Million: Blockchain VR Project Decentraland Raises New Funding in ICO
A virtual reality project built using blockchain technology has raised $26 million in ether via an initial coin offering.
- 20 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 6:00am -
- Investor Albert Wenger to Fund 'XPRIZE' for Blockchain-Powered Blogs
Union Square Ventures partner Albert Wenger has said he will fund a prize aimed to incentivize the creation of blockchain-powered blogging platform.
- 21 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 5:00am -
- D+H Files for Multiple Patents on Private Blockchain Tech
Canada-based fintech vendor D+H Corporation has filed several patent applications relating to the creation and use of private distributed ledgers.
- 22 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 4:15am -
- Couldn't Claim Your Bitcoin Cash? BTC.Com Now Has a Tool for That
In an effort to grow the pool of potential bitcoin cash users, BTC.com is launching a recovery tool for users who couldn't easily claim their funds.
- 23 hours ago 18 Aug 17, 3:00am -
- Database Giant Oracle Wants Better Governance for Blockchains
Multinational software provider Oracle is working on a way to bring "fair" governance to permissioned blockchains, according to a patent application.
- 1 day ago 18 Aug 17, 2:00am -
- What's Next for Bitcoin Cash? Making Profitless Mining Profitable
Miners are currently mining bitcoin cash at a loss. CoinDesk looks at the reasons why, and what might happen if the tables turn.
- 1 day ago 18 Aug 17, 1:00am -
- Bitcoin Cash Breaks Price Doldrums to Push Past $400
Bitcoin Cash's price rose above the $400 mark today, breaking the rangebound market trend of the past several days.
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 1:25pm -
- Bitcoin Bear Peter Schiff Doubles Down: Even at $4,000 It's Still a 'Bubble'
One of bitcoin's most notorious bears still isn't convinced bitcoin will work – even despite its record price run.
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 12:00pm -
- Decentralized Exchange Protocol 0x Raises $24 Million in ICO
The team behind the decentralized exchange protocol 0x has raised $24 million in an initial coin offering (ICO).
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 11:05am -
- Xerox Patent Applications Reveal Plan for Blockchain Records System
Technology giant Xerox wants to patent a way to securely revise electronic documents that uses blockchain, public records show.
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 10:00am -
- Bitcoin's Biggest Software Wallet Blockchain Adds Ethereum
Bitcoin wallet startup Blockchain is expanding its service to support ether, the cryptocurrency of the ethereum network.
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 8:59am -
- $7 Million: Bitcoin Wallet Startup Breadwallet Raises New Funding
Bitcoin wallet startup Breadwallet has closed a new $7 million funding to boost staffing levels and product development.
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 6:29am -
- Lightning Bank Ledgers? Bitfury and Ripple Demo New Twist on Bitcoin Tech
Bitcoin's much-anticipated Lightning Network is now compatible with seven payment networks, thanks to new code from Ripple and Bitfury.
- 2 days ago 17 Aug 17, 5:59am -
Tip with Bitcoin